Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thanks and a Reminder




I was recently mentioned on Cozy Little House's Welcome Wagon Friday along with a few other blogs.  I was completely surprised and honoured for the shout-out.  I have to say that I'm in rather illustrious company as the other two bloggers are an interior designer and an artist.  I've now found a few new blogs to follow.  Head on over to Crazy Little House for a look.  Thanks so much Brenda!

**************************************************

I also wanted to remind you that this Thursday, June17th I'm going to be posting all the "What I love about my house" blog posts so let me know if you have done one by leaving a comment here.   It's so much more fun than complaining about the shortcomings of our homes or the lack of time or money to get decorating projects done.  So do tell, what do you love about your house?

You might love the view from your house:


Or the location:


Or the pretty colours on your house:


Or its cozy feel:


Whatever it is that you love about your house - let us know!

7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of joining in but i cannot decide what i love most and being blogged challenged what do i have to do to join? Tell me in kindergarten terms lol !

    We are getting Sam a double bed but for now there won't be a head board. I'm going with the medium blue walls like in the last picture but still can't decide what colour to do the dressers.
    Have a great weekend Grace!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining in! I'll get back to you with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, congratulations on the mention, Grace! Your blog is a joy to visit and deserves to be shared... also, I cannot wait to see some of these guest posts... I might have to stop being shy and think about participating, too :)

    Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feel and flow of my house. Didn't know about the what I love about my house posts. Wanted to give you my deck measurements of my sitting area half that you asked for. 9 x 10.3. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you're quite welcome! Thanks for the mention. I'll think about joining this. I've got myself in the middle of so much this weekend I haven't had a chance to think straight! I'll get back to you!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try and do one and have it up before Thursday. I'll let you know when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great idea. I have a cute story about how we came about my house. Probably not before your round up but inspired a new post for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete