Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Calling All Bloggers

Last week I did a post about what I love about my home, inspired by Janice's lovely post at Canadian Cottage.  


I received very positive response to the post and was even mentioned on Colour me Happy, which, of course, makes me happy.  I know a couple of people have already done posts on what they love about their home (Kerry at Tranquil Townhouse, and at Pink Rose Cottage) and several other people have said that they are going to follow suit.  I thought it would be fun to do a round-up of all the 'What I Love About my Home' posts.  So if you have done one (or are planning to) then please either leave a comment or email me, at aliasgracie@gmail.com, and I will add it to my list.  I was hoping to have the post out on Thursday, June 17th.  How does that sound to everyone? Enough time?

12 comments:

  1. I'll try Grace- I was the first to tell you this was a great concept.
    xoxo Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phewee! Glad I've done mine already as I'm a bit snowed under at work. What a lovely idea though...I'm so pleased you're doing it and I look forward to seeing everyone's bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could probably do one by that date. Let me see. (my house is in such disarray while I am redoing the entry areas.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. Not sure if I will participate due to being in the middle of indoor and outdoor renos. I think I'll wait until I do my work. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, sounds like enough time--I will probably do it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Grace - it's so nice to get an insight into the homes of other bloggers. I'll do my best to join in. Have a great day, and thanks so much for mentioning my giveaway! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to participate in your roundup! Wonderful idea and thanks for taking on this project! Can't wait to see everyone's homes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely series idea! I will enjoy seeing who contributes :)

    Hope you're having a great week, Grace!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Grace,
    I think you found my post already. It was a fun exercise to focus on the positive things rather than the usual criticizing I usually do about my house. Somehow that post has inspired me to take on a few of the small jobs that needed doing. I'm in the midst of repainting interior trim then I'll be taking the paint can outside and redoing the deck and some Adirondack chairs (if we ever get some sunny days that is).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Grace,

    Firstly let me say... I can see why you love your house. It looks so inviting, warm and relaxing. I've posted a few pics of my house now and then, however I feel like it is never quite done enough (or tidy enough :), there's always another project on the horizon. Having said that, I do love my house flaws and all. I think I will try and do a post on it to meet your deadline.
    cheers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will hopefully do my post tonight! What a good idea. I can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Grace . . . I did it . . . just in the nick of time! Enjoy, and again . . . thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete