Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reminder of Round-Up - Part 2

Last week I posted a round-up of "What I Love About my House" posts which, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed doing.  It turns out, however, that there are a few bloggers that couldn't get their posts done in time, so I'm going to be doing a Part 2 on Thursday, June 24th.  This gives everyone else an opportunity to get a post ready so I can highlight it (please just let me know via a comment on here, or an email to here so I know to include you).

So get yourself out to your garden computer shed, hunker down with your computer, and get to work!
 




 

8 comments:

  1. oh my bloody god, that is cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the other posts and that garden office thing is the craziest thing I've seen in a while and I'm kind of liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Grace,
    What a fabulous place to do one's blogging in !!!! I'd actually would rather like that at the bottom of my garden.
    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my giveaway post and you're so kind to put it on your sidebar. I will make sure that you have lots of entries !!
    Have a lovely new week. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something very Trekky about that shed. I'd love to see what they did with the rest of the yard.

    and oh yes... I was one of those who couldnt get the post done in time.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a computer pod!!!!!!

    (And truly, that may not be enough exclamation points to convey the amount of wanting.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one amazing shed! I also loved your post on Kensington market. Will have to visit next time I'm spending a few days in TO.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay i will get my house in order for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! What a cool workspace this is!

    ReplyDelete