Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WISH Wednesday #3

It's time for WISH Wednesday again (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonally-decorated Home) and I've found the prettiest fall living room.  It is just the kind of space where I could curl up by the fire and enjoy a good book with a steaming cup of tea.  


I'm not usually a huge fan of the colour orange, but the shade they have chosen in this living room is a perfect fall colour.  I love that the decorations could be so easily changed for other seasons by removing the orange throw and cushion and the mini pumpkins and adding different colours and decorations.  I have to say that one of the other reasons I love this living room is the sweet little painting on the mantel.  


Country Living
What kind of living room decorations do you like best in the fall?

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite rooms. I love the pop of orange and the whole room just looks so comfy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inviting room - could def sit by that fire and read all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have seen this room somewhere before...maybe pinterest. It's wonderful. The mantel and fireplace are a mix of refined and rustic. Hope all is well with you. Can't believe it's November. Seems like yesterday you were leaving for your trip. I somehow missed your post on twine letters so I'm heading there right now. :o) See ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very welcoming room. Orange is not a favourite of mine, but it looks great as a pop of colour with the neutral background. My favouirite fall decorations are pinecones and wood tones. I'm keeping my eyes open for a really rustic dough bowl as the ultimate fall (or most seasons really) decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the perfect living room to Seasonal decorating. I love the orange, too, and yes, the little painting on the mantel is gorgeous, very sweet!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That room is perfect! Only with my dogs and my kids the white might have to go! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never liked orange much before either but last year I bought some orange pillows at HomeSense for our livingroom and have really enjoyed the hit of colour they add. Beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the same taste. I love this room too.
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pumpkin-colored throw. What a warm and inviting room! I am enjoying these WISH posts, Grace.

    ReplyDelete