Friday, November 18, 2011

Announcing Christmas Cookie Week

This year my Christmas holidays don't start until December 24th, so that means if I'm going to have any baking done it has to be finished well before I finish work.  Angie (from Echoes of Laughter) and I decided to team up this year and have a Christmas Cookie Marathon Week.  We thought this would have the double incentive of getting our baking done and sending some yummy tried-and-true recipes your way.  So every day next week you will find a different cookie recipe here and over at Angie's blog.  Why not join in the fun and get your baking done too.



Oh and we're also showing you some fun and festive ways to package the cookies.  See you on Monday for the first recipe!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing your ideas and recipes. We finally started the fireplace side of our board and batten wall today, so I don't know if I will be baking this week, but will certainly be saving recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be back to take a look-see! Happy Baking! Kit

    ReplyDelete