Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WISH Wednesday #56

The days are getting shorter.  Night seems to fall almost before I get home from work.  I've been super busy at work this week with parent-teacher interviews.  Maybe all that explains why I was so drawn to this beautiful, light, white kitchen.

All the right ingredients are there - white kitchen cabinets, glass-fronted upper cupboards, a pretty eye-catching venthood, a built-in eating nook, a beadboard ceiling, French doors that open wide to the porch, and pretty little pops of yellow here and there - oh, and a beautiful view out the window.  What more could you ask for in a kitchen.  



images via Ken Linsteadt Architects {in San Francisco} via houzz

This is my dream kitchen!  What's on your dream kitchen list?


5 comments:

  1. I love this house too. I just pinned some images from this house recently. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dining nook and the island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I had done a nice light floor in my house to bring in the light...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine actually owning a kitchen like this. So bright and big. Thank you for sharing! I remember the long days during conferences. Very tiring...get some rest this weekend. :o)

    ReplyDelete