Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Cookie Week - Coming Soon

One of the things that helped me really get ready for Christmas last year was doing all my baking at the end of November.  I was motivated by having a Christmas Cookie Week - nothing keeps you moving forward like posting about it publicly.  Angie from Echoes of Laughter and I worked together to each share five yummy recipes for cookies and squares and we are doing it again this year!


I'm going to be baking up a storm this weekend and I'll be sharing with you a different cookie and bar every day next week. See there, I've done it again - publicly committed myself!  Come back next week and find out how I did.

In case you missed it, here are the cookies and squares I baked last year (click on the name of the cookie to go to the post):

White Chocolate and Macadamia Nuts Cookie Mix


Double Ginger Chocolate Cookies








Enjoy, and pop back on Monday for some more recipes.  Have you started your Christmas baking yet?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Yay! I am excited for this already!! My mom and I are baking together next weekend. I am sure I will find a few good recipes from you 2 ladies AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, I started last week. My Mom isn't really up to baking any more, so I made her a Christmas cake and a batch of shortbread to nudge her into the season. She always has ladies in for tea and a cookie. I'll get more serious next week. It's our girl's greenery day at a friend's cottage tomorrow, so I'll be in a festive mood next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Grace! So happy to be working with you on this my friend! Have a fun-filled weekend of baking! Wish we could bake together....maybe one day! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to getting some ideas.

    ReplyDelete