Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Eggs and I

Ever year at Easter I put out the Pysanky eggs that we made several years ago.  I thought it was time to have a little photo-shoot so I tried some different ways of displaying them.  I'm not sure I've hit on the arrangement that seems just right to me, but I'll keep playing around with them.


   


And a couple of close-ups of eggs in the egg-shaped bowls from the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.



Easter Eggs are coming in black with neon turquoise and green now.  Strange, isn't it?






You can see how I displayed them last Easter in my post here.



Linked to Friday Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense
Springtime Craft Linky Party at Decor to Adore
Sister Saturday Easter Link-up at At the Picket Fence

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love them most in your black and white floral bowl - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them best in the transfer ware bowl, too :D They are so pretty! Now I am going to be a Nosy Nellie and see how you displayed them last year :D

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What little treasures...I love all of the patterns. Those must have taken awhile to make :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly an art form! Such beauty to behold. Thank you so very much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made those?? Wow! I'll bet that took some patience! They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous! They look like something from an art gallery or boutique. :-) Thank you for sharing this at Sister Saturday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are precious! I especially like the purple/green ones with hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful works of art! Each of the combinations look great, but I love the ones just by themselves, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete