Monday, November 8, 2010

Paypal Donate Button

Let me introduce you to my new blog button.  You can read more about the Bangladesh or Bust fundraiser in this post here and how you can help send my friend Kim and me to Bangladesh next summer to teach in the new Speech Therapy department.


I also want to introduce you to the Paypal Donate button over there on the sidebar under the new blog button.   Let me just say that some honest sweat went into sorting out that Paypal thing!  I persisted because I thought using Paypal would make payments easier for international purchases.  You will still need to email me to let me know which photos you are ordering.  It costs about $1 per transaction to use Paypal, so if you could kindly add that amount to your total, it would be appreciated.   Also, any payment above the amount that I have listed goes directly into our Bangladesh fund.  

Kim and I appreciate the response so far.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I've already put it on my blog. I will probably spotlight it in a post later this week. I'll take a look through your pictures and put my order in sometime in the next couple of weeks. I can share it at work with our SLPs too!

    ReplyDelete