Sunday, June 30, 2013

Following Your Friends


I don't like change so I was a bit upset to find that Google Friend Connect is going away. I have all sorts of blogs that I follow and didn't want to lose track of them so I signed up for Bloglovin' and transferred them all over. It was easy as pie (okay, pie isn't easy) - it was easy as lemon squeezy - to sign up. I love following along with my favourite blogs and would hate to lose track of them.  

How do you follow blogs? I'm curious to know since I feel like the blog world has got more and more complicated since I started a few years ago.  Let me know in the comments what you have found to be the best tool for following blogs.

So we can stay in touch after tomorrow, you can continue to follow this blog by either using Bloglovin' or having the posts come to your email (it was ages before I knew how to check my email followers stats and when I finally did I was surprised to find out that so many of you follow along this way).  You can sign up for either of these in the sidebar over to the right.



P.S.  Have a great Canada Day tomorrow for those of you up here in the Great White North - which is green not white right now, by the way!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy about Bloglovin'. I'm following you via Bloglovin' now, but I've also subscribed via email. I follow about a dozen or so blogs via email, so I should follow yours that way since I read most of your posts anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have managed to set it up! Trust me to come back to blogging at a confusing time.
    Happy Canada Day, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful photo - National Geographic-worthy

    ReplyDelete