Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WISH Wednesday #11

We're not really big New Years Eve celebrators, but nevertheless when I saw this picture I just thought it was so darn cute I had to post it for my WISH Wednesday photo (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonal Home).  


Fiskars
If I was to have a New Years party that involved doing some amazing party decorating then this would totally be it, but seeing as we will probably be hanging out with the kids, eating lots of food, and watching movies, then I doubt I'll be making them.

********************
Since this is the last WISH Wednesday of the month I've made a collage of all the previous posts from this month.  December was a fun month to find inspirational photos for with all the Christmas pictures out there.  I do find it interesting how few of the photos I selected used traditional Christmas colours.




1 comment:

  1. Those decorations make me want to throw a New Year's Eve party! And it is funny that you fell in love with all of the non traditional colors...so pretty, I can see why!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete