Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I thought this mosaic I did with my class of students with Learning Disabilities was the perfect thing to share with you for St. Patrick's Day - being a rainbow that I'm sure has a pot of gold buried at each end.


We spent a fun class making these using dyed crushed egg shells and lots of glue.  The students had to work for each of the colours they got to add to the page so they were learning and having fun at the same time.  Their teacher told me they are going to go wild and design their own pictures with the leftover eggshells which sounded like a lot of fun too.

 
Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you!  Do you have special plans for the day?

Pin It

Linked to Spring Craft Party at Centsational Girl

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love it! Yes, a big parade in downtown Missoula and then corned beef and cabbage. I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good teacher...and this is a great project. No plans for tomorrow except the usual Sunday happenings. Hope all is well with you. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete