Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WISH Wednesday #24

I'm all about bright fresh spring colours now that the weather has warmed up and the flowers are blooming.  This kitchen just seems perfect for a spring WISH (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonal Home) Wednesday, don't you think.  I'm pretty much smitten with white kitchens and always have been, but this one is extra special with the gray-blue painted floor and the apple green inside the upper cabinets.  I think the wood paneling installed as horizontal boards is an interesting twist that adds a lot of interest to the walls even though they are also painted white.  I love everything about this kitchen and would replicate it in a second.


House Beautiful


And since this is the last WISH Wednesday of the month I've combined all the pictures for March into a mosaic.  It certainly was a month for yellow and green.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've had this kitchen picture saved in my inspiration files for awhile too! I must say you have great taste ;) Love the inside of the cabinets painted green - so cute! (and a great way to show off the white dishes, too...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at the pic of the cupboards with the green insides. I think I am inspired to paint the inside of mine a different color than white this summer. How nice it looks! Thanks for the pic! Kit

    ReplyDelete