Sunday, February 9, 2014

Blogging at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


We are having the coldest snowiest winter in years and I've been doing lots of baking and cooking as a result.  There is nothing like a hearty soup or fresh baked goods to warm the soul.  

I'm over at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating today posting about my favourite bread pudding recipe.  I've paired back the sugar and fat and added some pumpkin and raisins to make it healthier and it is so darn good I've made it several times this winter already.  

I'd love you to drop in and say hi.

9 comments:

  1. Your bread pudding looks and sounds yummy. I will have to copy this for later. Thanks for sharing, have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a soothing pudding for a chilly day. I'm sipping tea as I read this and it's cold here in Victoria, snow is in the forecast and I am making cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks and sounds delicious Grace! I am going to have to plug the recipes in to see how many carbs are in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm heading on over. It looks delish :)

    Char@marshallhousematters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over there, and I didn't see where to leave a comment. I bet your kitchen smells like heaven when you bake this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And we have a weather like I imagine you had on your trip to Scotland.. It is so misty and wet and only traces of snow left and before we got a chance to try our skies this winter.. Perhaps I'll just try your recipe, they are usually helping:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're expecting our next BIG ice storm tomorrow. It's been the coldest, snowiest, iciest winter I can ever remember. I am definitely in need of some wonderful comfort food. Set me a place at your beautiful table.

    Cheers, M-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now this looks wonderful! Great idea on a cold day. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete