Friday, February 11, 2011

We've Got Snowdrops Too

A few days ago Sharon from My French Country Home posted this photo of snowdrops in her garden.


Just so you know, France isn't the only place with snowdrops.  We have some too. 


Yep, there's been a lot of snow dropped on us this past month. 


 Whenever there is a lot of snow the kids spend their recesses rolling snow


 into snow forts,


and snowballs that look like an alien lost his marbles all over the schoolyard.


And sometimes the kids look like they lost their marbles - like these ones who were playing soccer in the snow.


Poor tykes - I think they're dreaming of green fields and summer days!

***********************************

Just a reminder that there are only a few days left to put your name in to win a $40 CSN gift certificate.  You can find details about the giveaway here.

7 comments:

  1. How much snow is that, Grace? We got three inches night before last :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. When I saw your title I thought "Ok, seriously? How is that possible? We've got four foot snow drifts here. Where can flowers possibly grow in that?" But it was a trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace...what a great post. Looks just like the school where I work! I'd love to enter your give away but I'm not on facebook. Maybe next time...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, your take on snowdrops is definitely a good one! We haven't done anything fun in the snow, except sit on the driveway and drink beer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, I really love your blog. You have been such an inspiration for me. I am not sure if you accept awards but I would like to nominate you for the versatile blogger award. If you can drop by my blog within the next 24 hours and just let me know if you accept.
    Merci Grace for everything et à tantôt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I have to say now that it is February I don't miss the snow!!
    My snow drops are up too !!
    Thanks for putting my giveaway on your sidebar Grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grace, thanks for putting up my snowdrops, they'd love to know how far they have travelled!
    Have a great, if cold, weekend
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete